Congratulations to Christine Fernandes on being named a top 5 finalist in the 2017 Skin Games!
Our aesthetician, Christine Fernandes, was a top 5 finalist in the 2017 Skin Games! Christine recently traveled to San Fransisco for the award ceremony. While there, she was able to meet aestheticians from all over the country and discuss the ins and outs of skin care. Below are 5 takeaways from her experience at the awards:
1. To affect real correction of various skin conditions requires diligence and commitment for both the aesthetician and their subjects. All finalists enjoyed the benefit of compliant subjects in their studies.
2. Combination therapies, such as Micro-Needling and Chemical Peels, yielded noticeable improvement in subjects’ skin.
3. A routine home care regimen is essential for long term results.
4. Mentorship is at an all time rise in this industry! All players, judges, and facilitators were supportive and forthcoming in their knowledge of Aesthetics!
5. Aestheticians have one common goal: to enhance the health and appearance of their subjects’ skin! As aestheticians proclaim that physicians have healing hands, aestheticians have loving hands!