Welcome, Pandora Listeners!
We are happy to now offer complimentary consultations for breast augmentations—a $175 value! To learn more about breast augmentation or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Dorner, please fill out the form on this page or call 614-336-9000.
Are you ready for a breast augmentation?
Many women in Columbus and all over the US prefer to have fuller breasts to improve their appearance. Cosmetic surgery is helping women achieve this through breast augmentation. This surgical procedure can increase the fullness and projection of the breasts. A breast augmentation can also improve the symmetry of a woman’s breasts for a more balanced appearance.
What are implants does Dr. Dorner use for breast augmentation?
- Saline Implants
- Silicone Implants
- Gummy Bear Implants
What happens during breast augmentation?
- All patients at an age where screening mammograms are recommended should undergo routine screening before breast augmentation surgery
- Breast augmentations are done on an outpatient basis
- Most breast augmentations will be performed under general anesthesia
- Recovery is generally pretty easy with return to normal activities within 24 hours
- Most people return to work within 3-5 days
- Implant pockets can be created either above the pectoral muscle or below. Depending on the appearance you want to achieve, you may prefer one pocket versus the other. Dr. Dorner will review these differences to tailor your breast augmentation to your personal preference
- There are multiple shapes and types of implants – saline, silicone, and shaped implants. These come in multiple shapes such as low, medium, high, and ultra high profile. This gives great flexibility in achieving the size and shape you desire
- Some patients may require a breast lift
- The incisions will be closed with buried sutures and skin adhesive to prevent suture marks
- Your incisions will be covered with a waterproof dressing so showering may be resumed the next day.
Unique for You at Dorner Plastic Surgery: GalaFLEX for Long-Lasting Support
GalaFLEX is a tool that Dr. Dorner can use to help provide long-lasting support for the breast augmentation. Approved by the FDA, GalaFLEX is essentially an internal bra built using a natural mesh material. Over time this supportive mesh is safely absorbed by the body and left behind is a much stronger tissue that helps significantly with the longevity of the breast augmentation.
The MENTORPromise Protection Plan
At Dorner Plastic Surgery we are happy to offer Mentor® breast implants which go above and beyond industry standards with one of the most comprehensive warranty programs available—the MENTORPromise Protection Plan.
For implant surgeries conducted after May 1, 2017, the MENTORPromise Protection Plan will offer:
- FREE lifetime replacement*
- Up to $3,500 financial assistance
- 10-year coverage for all implants
- Revision coverage
For full program details and requirements check out the new MENTORPromise Patient Brochure.
To learn more about breast augmentation or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Dorner, please fill out the form on this page or call 614-336-9000 We’re located in Dublin, OH and we serve the Columbus Ohio Metro Area.